long read, but very worth it--- The Untold Story of the World's Biggest Diamond Heist

Really good read. Crazy how you can have the most elaborate plan to rob a place, and it's human error that causes them to get caught.

I'll read it in the morning.
smile.gif

cliffs:

-the main guy, speedy, monster, and the king of keys rob a diamond vault
-speedys a herb and got everyone caught except the King of Keys
-the loot is still out there, probably waiting for everyone when they get outta prison
- main guy serves 10 years while monster and speedy get 5

happy.gif

I dont know if I believe him about the Jewish dealer...

I could see this being backed by the Mob and them really taking 100 mill

Thats a crazy story but probably a little different than the truth. You know they got the 80 mill also and king of keyes is off somewhere ballin in his oldage.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

WOW, that was a pretty good story, crazy how they built a replica Safe
That's what I was thinking as well. Built it based off of some photos. How in the world did they know the dimensions because Monster countedhis steps into the vault with the lights off...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

WOW, that was a pretty good story, crazy how they built a replica Safe
That's what I was thinking as well. Built it based off of some photos. How in the world did they know the dimensions because Monster counted his steps into the vault with the lights off...
well other dude had an account there...and all the other stuff i guess

the key guy is crazy

is it me or was that moderately anit-climatic
grin.gif

it is ironic imo how they worked on erry detail for so long but didnt take the time to properly dispose of the evidence
smh.gif

i knew the Salami sandwich had a point and would get them caught.
roll.gif
just to think they had 4 master minds but i damn salami sandwich and a business cardgot them caught

Back
Top Bottom