LOL @ When A Couple Breaks Up On Facebook; Monitoring How Long.....

it takes for them to collectively delete all pictures that are from that relationship. Don't mind me
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to"Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How youdoin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to "Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How you doin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

laugh.gif
Yea that was about to be my next comment. It is funny

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny cause when the broads go from "In a Relationship" to "Single"....all the wolves come out.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]A bunch of dudes that never holler at them before post on their wall on some "How you doin' ma, Hope everything is all right" type shi[/color]

QFT
smh.gif

Dudes poppin outta mutual friendlists and shh
laugh.gif

Dudes are straight beasts out there

On some Seinfeld episode, "I'm there for you" type stuff
laugh.gif

I'm gonna blog about some of the #*+* I see on FB regarding relationships.

I swear to god this one broad has a severe problem. She has broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend about 200 times this year...I'm notexaggerating on that number. Today alone...she broke up with her boyfriend and got back together with him TWICE. With status updates that tell the whole storyall day long. It's disturbing

hahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahah Yea man people are so wild with all of the blasting of personal info on Facebook. They are almost like zombies.

facebook sucks. was only good for the first year, select colleges were on. it was organized, it was innovative, it was barebones and then... they shot facebookto hell

roll.gif
they do be trippin. Them out of the woodz dudes be mad thirsty. U be havin them dudes poppin outta nowhere w/ no mutual friends, totally differentnetworks, etc. like they be advance searchin for females w/ "single" on they profile.
laugh.gif

I was about to activate beast mode cuz 2 girls that I've been feeling since I met them broke up/had relationship troubles over Thanksgiving break. But Istepped back and was like naw, thats grimey as hell.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I was about to activate beast mode cuz 2 girls that I've been feeling since I met them broke up/had relationship troubles over Thanksgiving break. But I stepped back and was like naw, thats grimey as hell.
doooooooo it

crappola...im trying to not be THat guy....

me too..this girl was feeling for a long time till she got a bf just ended their relationship (lol) like a week or two ago....

i dont wanna say anything so soon....and not having her on msn or phone number makes it worse...lol

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I was about to activate beast mode cuz 2 girls that I've been feeling since I met them broke up/had relationship troubles over Thanksgiving break. But I stepped back and was like naw, thats grimey as hell.
you soft $#*%@

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

p0tat0 5alad wrote:

you soft %#*%@

muhahahaha
laugh.gif

she is calling you out buddy.

Tell me about it. I broke up with my girl when I left for school and there were dudes all over her facebook wall. I'm not mad anymore but atthe time I was getting heated seeing all of these dudes trying to spit game on the wall-to-wall.

Back
Top Bottom