LOL. Bulls vs. Cavs, 01/15/09

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif
The boy was on fire too.

But on a side note, LeBron barely touched the rim on that and one against Hinrich, and the backboard was still shakin.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Might have suffered a minor concussion. Son looked dazed.

Where you been JA?
Family issues..
nerd.gif
Hope all is well bruh.

smh.gif
@ LBJ just tossing a one handed 3/4 length shot like it was nothing.

Man, I hope West is good....

Hopefully it's just stitches he needs, but even if its just that....A spill and bang like that will throw you off the rest of the night.

I thought LBJ was just whining. But the replay clearly shows Nocioni playing dirty.

just looks like a game with absolutely no energy. The bulls need the crowd to get involved.

Cavs are playing like doo doo, good thing i'm watching this live, i would be mad wasting my time on this game if i watched it on dvr

Originally Posted by solefob

just looks like a game with absolutely no energy. The bulls need the crowd to get involved.

Agreed. It just seems as if both teams would rather be somewhere else.

Maybe the frigid temps in Chicago have something to do with the crowd being so dead. Though I don't see why when you have LeBron and Rose in the house.

And
smh.gif
@ Delonte suffering a fractured wrist. Hurts big time for Cleveland.

eek.gif
at delonte west out with a fractured wrist + stitches above his eye.

Being delonte FTL, dude was killin it too

Man now delonte is going to be out! If Lebron keeps this team in the top 2 he should just be handed the MVP, gibson has been out, wallace, big z, nowdelonte..They better call up the NBDL to get some bodies, cause i can't stand sasha...

Injuries are finally getting to the Cavs....

Big Z......Delonte...... dun dun dun

Back
Top Bottom