LOL. Bulls vs. Cavs, 01/15/09

Slow down Derrick Rose and we'll be fine. We'll also have to keep an eye on....Derrick....Rose.
laugh.gif
I think Deng is back, but the Bulls simplydon't have enough to slow down LBJ, Mo and Delonte.

JOE when are Z and Ben back? Lorenzen Wright looked atrocious the other night, according to GameCast he got all of his !+*@ sent in the stands.

If we had a BULLY on our team Lebron wouldnt go off on the bulls as much as he does! Under cut that $@$++@+%+$** one time when he comes in the lane and he wonteven put up 15 pts. Lets get it done tonight bulls! chicago 102 cle 94.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

JOE when are Z and Ben back? Lorenzen Wright looked atrocious the other night, according to GameCast he got all of his !+*@ sent in the stands.
Hopefully Z is back by the ORL game, but thats a stretch

Ben is a gametime decision tonight. He's lost about 9-11 pounds
eek.gif

Still getting his strength back

Brian Windhorst think's Ben WILL play tonight.

We sure can use him with Derrick Rose expected to be driving past Mo all night.

My key to the game: CONTAIN BEN GORDON

I have a feeling he's gonna go for 30 tonight.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

If we had a BULLY on our team Lebron wouldnt go off on the bulls as much as he does! Under cut that $@$++@+%+$** one time when he comes in the lane and he wont even put up 15 pts. Lets get it done tonight bulls! chicago 102 cle 94.
yeah because that worked for the Wizards in the playoffs last year.
eyes.gif

If we had a BULLY on our team Lebron wouldnt go off on the bulls as much as he does! Under cut that $@$++@+%+$** one time when he comes in the lane and he wont even put up 15 pts. Lets get it done tonight bulls! chicago 102 cle 94.
Are you seriously implying that Lebron is afraid of contact or that he is not able to handle driving the lane with tough opposition? The guy whois perenially among the league leaders in points in the paint? The guy who led the league last year in field goal percentage for short range shots? The guywho year-after-year leads the league in and-1's? Seriously?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

yeah because that worked for the Wizards in the playoffs last year.
eyes.gif

lmao
laugh.gif
, there is no one who can bully Lebron. I hope the cavs get anotherW tonight

My predictions...

Larry will once again try to make the Cavs feel sorry for trading him and fail miserably.

Ben will try to be a hero

Kirks shot will still suck

Derrick will settle for jumpshots

Cavs by 13

I really want to see alot of energy from Rose tonight. Not like that Thunder game.

Fratello replacing Chuck??
laugh.gif

Anyway, I really don't see this being a competitive game at all. Everytime I think the Bulls are gonna turn a corner, they take 8 steps back.

But who knows. Maybe they'll grow a pair tonight.

Let's keep track of who LBJ plays and shuts down tonight (Luol).

Might have suffered a minor concussion. Son looked dazed.

Where you been JA?

Delonte is going to enjoy that hematoma unless they drain it.

Rose has a strong jaw.

Back
Top Bottom