locked by me

your rolleyes didn'r work son. You should edit that
laugh.gif
quit effin hating dude. If I was a chick I definatlely wouldn't jump on yours. Since youcertainly don't have any heat

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^THERE you got your wish, Now on who's nuts are you jumping on next?????? smh* at this clown:rolleyes

MY GUESS WILL BE DEPENDABLE JAY THAT WHO I THINK HE WILL CALLED OUT NEXT LOLZ!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

your rolleyes didn'r work son. You should edit that
laugh.gif
quit effin hating dude. If I was a chick I definatlely wouldn't jump on yours. Since you certainly don't have any heat

tha f....you're like the male version of Edith

dude your jokes aren't hitting. I'm done with this thread for real this time. SoleSupreme responded already and that's all I wanted. Late

QUOTE:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your rolleyes didn'r work son. You should edit that quit effin hating dude. If I was a chick I definatlely wouldn't jump on yours. Since you certainlydon't have any heat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

smh* I am done with you, not worth my time to argue with a SOLE SUPREME FAN ROFL!

reading this was a good waste of a half hour while trying to kill some time off my layover in dallas FW. you all are a bunch of clowns.

Back
Top Bottom