LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

Originally Posted by DJ bana

i dont need to, nor do i care to. =P

but hey, if any of you are ever out in miami, come hear me spin- i sometimes rock spandex pants, along with 50% of the girls out here..lol. spandex heaven!
Might be there for new years. How is it out there?
amazing. and the best weather too.
where else can you lay on the beach in december
pimp.gif

ill be there for New Years

lmao @ ashiness

even tho i'm madd late, when you see the right girl wearin spandex pants(leggings whatever it's called) it's a huge turn-on. it be havin' melookin at the booty on the DL. lol

I've been noticing this a lot too and my girl has been rockin it for a while now too. I've also seen her do the whole uggs and leggings combo, stilllooks weird to me but in a hot sorta way.
roll.gif

i hate henry! lol all he does is Laugh!!!! lol but leggings is all i've seen since i been back home in ny...chicks dont really rock em down in md where igo to school....but spandex and uggs = heaven so comfy lol

^^^ Na I dont like that look man ... it just doesnt do it for me . NOW dont get me wrong I do like that phatty she got ..

thats all fine, one of my dudes prefers skirts and dresses on a broad...but u said "gross"
laugh.gif

there needs to be an unappreciation thread of this topic because most of the chicks posted are HORRIBLE!!!!

^ Your shorty better be a 9.89 and up.

You give me a few drinks and it will be on and schmoppin with some of these jawns.

Back
Top Bottom