LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Fantasy Basketball: Are we gonna have a live draft or google doc for the draft? If it's the google doc route, maybe we should start soon :lol:.

Google spreadsheet. I mean, we could start now, but preseason hasn't even started yet. We don't know about position battles yet. I want to start the spreadsheet when preseason starts.

I'm still waiting on @NothingToL0se and TheGodFresco TheGodFresco . I need NTL's email and GSDUB needs to join the league. Where y'all at? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
LMR just really tagged me on IG letting me know Foyle is the Warrior's community ambassador...:smh:

:lol:

Last edited:
I love that we dropped Golden State + Warriors from the front of the jersey.  Still hate the fact that our normal jeresys have both on them (its soooooo rec league basketball IMO).

I think you all would like them if the sleeves were cut off.

the black jersey could have been done so much better.... just switch some of the colors and I think it would have look 'ok'.

instead of the blue on the shorts, it should be yellow, and...... aw hell, I don't know...

I love that we dropped Golden State + Warriors from the front of the jersey.  Still hate the fact that our normal jeresys have both on them (its soooooo rec league basketball IMO).

I think you all would like them if the sleeves were cut off.

If they replaced the logo with Warriors without the sleeves it would of been better

Said it last season, and I still believe it.  If we took away the sleeves, this jersey here would be the best one in the NBA. 

It would be 190324723 times better than our normal jersey.  And dont get me started on the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom