Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

I'm from washington heights,NY.I'm dominican and I don't have a problem with puerto ricans but DR>PR>cuba.

I didn't know they're so much dominicans on NT...cool.
Cuba > DR

DR is a dump that's neighbor's to another dump.

I'm Mexican...everybody liked me growing up. #$@# that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My girl is half n half PR/DR. For the most part, her family (Which consists of more PR than DR) got more dislike for Dominicans.

I think they think of them as a lower class of people.
eyes.gif
Which is sadcause I grow up half my life in a DR/PR neighborhood and I found the Puerto Ricans to be the more of the stuck up people I ever met in my life....Truth.

Dominican girls though, I found to be some of the biggest gold-diggers on earth. IDK why, I think it has to do with their mother's being up their buttabout if dude got money to support them for life and stuff....Truth. Like around here, you only used to see the good looking girls with dudes that are droppingmad money on them. I know who you are too....pendejos.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whoa homie don't violate

cuba is a dump

Yo have you ever been to DR they're so much rich people over there its not funny man multi million dollar towers of apartments you see more range roversand porsches than you see on south beach fam of course they're super ghetto poor neighborhoods but when you got bread out there its a paradise I lived inDR for 4 months this summer its a great country the women,the beaches,resorts and all that hospitality people out there show foreigners.

Sorry for the Rant. DR>PR>cuba

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

This question is like asking why do bloods and crips beef if they are both black. I mean it difference in opinions, & there are many reason why we beef. PR women more faithful, men non hicks, they speak as if they are singing. There is so much that expolains why we beef. I mean son they cheat look @ Sammy Sosa what PR Baseball player you know of has done this? The beef starts I believe on the Baseball field and then worked its way to the dance floor to the streets.
roll.gif

why the hell did you grave dig this post? I haven't seen this post since the P.R parade in the summer
grin.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

808356a74b7d77cd6189b7fefda9cb67e5d72bb.gif

This question is like asking why do bloods and crips beef if they are both black. I mean it difference in opinions, & there are many reason why we beef. PR women more faithful, men non hicks, they speak as if they are singing. There is so much that expolains why we beef. I mean son they cheat look @ Sammy Sosa what PR Baseball player you know of has done this? The beef starts I believe on the Baseball field and then worked its way to the dance floor to the streets.

So you dig up an almost 7 month old topic to say one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Nice job.

The main beef I hated growing up was fresh off the boat Salvadorians Vs. Every other latino culture.

Like DR & PR people stayed popping crap about them but they're the only ones truly keeping the locally latino-owned businesses' like Deli's,Long Distance phone call spots, and food markets going.

Thats why over the past 5 years the Salvi's starting opening up their own Deli's and putting these other haters outta business.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mexicans don't wanna be Mexican? They're one of the proudest people of their culture....

Son, you better....

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

I'm from washington heights,NY.I'm dominican and I don't have a problem with puerto ricans but DR>PR>cuba.

I didn't know they're so much dominicans on NT...cool.
Cuba > DR

DR is a dump that's neighbor's to another dump.

indifferent.gif
straight ignorance...and im not dominican

Originally Posted by Proshares

So you dig up an almost 7 month old topic to say one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Nice job.

Originally Posted by kevL7

Originally Posted by Proshares

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

His first 2 sentences give off the impression that he is about to communicate something knowledgeable and insightful...

What he states following his initial 2 sentences was anything but that...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom