Lock...thanks

2n8z12.jpg

2nu51f9.jpg

21az9n4.jpg

rif85s.jpg

Please tell me everything is going to be OK...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Pray my dude.. everyone goes through tough times

edit: If it makes you feel better... the pic you posted made me laugh.
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

not gonna lie man, you can do something about each and every one of those...don't sit on it, do somethin to change it my dude!

Thanks for the words y'all.
not gonna lie man, you can do something about each and every one of those...don't sit on it, do somethin to change it my dude!
I begin my therapy session come spring semester so I'm def. being proactive. It's just that today was just damn nearunbearable...
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
smile.gif

It's all good...
ohwell.gif

time for a
pimp.gif
session...just zone out and try to put things intoperspective 1 at a time....be strong homie.
its times like this that show you what kinda man you are

U ain't the only one.

I'm setting a world record for most L's took in one month, not even counting the Christmas L I'm anticipating.

But when you think life is messed up, imagine you've got a gay Siamese twin, who's boyfriend is coming over.

You only have one +!+*.

just remember, life won't give you anything you can't handle. all you can do is build on everything that's happening to you right now and just knowthat good isn't good without bad.

that is not even that bad compared to some bums on here.

when you whine like that you take L's, prevent yourself from becoming a permanent L taker like 80% of Niketalk.

your girl is probably home sick or getting smashed, who cares. Plenty of fishes. This semester was bad? their will be another one. No housing next semester,well you are better off - off campus housing are 30% cheaper. The electricity will come back.

laugh.gif

Dude my flight was delayed for 22 hours, we waited another hour and a half on the runway. My luggage is still in Las Vegas & I've been in NYC for thepast 12 hours.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Thanks for the words y'all.
I begin my therapy session come spring semester so I'm def. being proactive. It's just that today was just damn near unbearable...
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
smile.gif
It's all good...
ohwell.gif

Would a GIF battle cheer you up my dude?

That honestly brought a smile to my face...
smile.gif

2ic31wz.gif

But my GIF prowess feels rather languid at the moment...rain check my dude...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

hopefully everything with the house turns out better.
as for school, just take this semester as a wake up call. study that much longer, work that much harder so your not in the same position again next semester.
pimp.gif

Just be koo my dood.
Life is what you make it, realist +%#* I ever heard.

Man...sounds tough...but hey at least your alive

Email the girl right now and tell her how you feel

Back
Top Bottom