**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in NYC Jets fans are a little more tolerable than Giants fans. Giants can be 1-10 and they'll play the best team in the NFL with the Giants missing their 10 best players and they'll still predict a win

I don't know a single diehard Giants fan in NYC proper. The fans I know are pretty realistic about their team though.

I haven't caught up for the posts I've missed yet, but if I see any more JETE slander the report button is being smashed harder than Carlos Correa and his new fiance.

While peter king and his crew are trying kiss up to the league:

They miss this simple point:

I haven't caught up for the posts I've missed yet, but if I see any more JETE slander the report button is being smashed harder than Carlos Correa and his new fiance.

You gotta get your house in order..

Yankees got a bright future. They will be back in it next year.

Sorry for the L EddieDoyers EddieDoyers Yu had no business starting IMO. Yankees are a starter away and a true DH IMO.

TNF could be a good one tonight. I had free tix offered but I can't swing it with work, nor do I really care to go :ohwell: .

Jets fans are way more realistic than Giants fans. That's for certain.

I highly recommend everyone checking out Pablo Torre during the 1st hour of bo's show where he points out the flaws of papa john's BS.. if he has a problem, should probably start with folks like trump and Jerry

Or actually, should start with the quality of his product

:rofl:

IMG_5731.JPG

Last edited:
Papa John's is scumbag dunno how they're still in business.

Not even for the NFL thing he been a pos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom