**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I like Jameis and want him to succeed.

But the bucs ain't all that, they barely skated by the Giants at home, and got dicked down by Case ****in Keenum.

Idk why we're putting so much faith into them beating the pats. Real N_'s been knew they wouldn't lose.

I didn't need the W. Just numbers and they couldn't even do that

nah just messing around being a smart as cause im bored watching this game. :tongue:

decided to stay home to watch this cause i thought it was going to be a high scoring shootout.

I know it. We kinda *******s in here most of the time. I'd be shocked to get anything else. Them shoes don't look too bad and look comfortable as ****. Wouldn't cop though. Got 20 pair of shoes I don't wear now.

think he is. have no faith in the patriots doing anything or brady being great this season. jets taking over the east now.

You guys say and want this yet dude has been the only reason this team has been in games though :lol:

Leads the league in yards and TD's to boot but he's over the hill >D

If he really was washed they'd be 0-4...

You guys say and want this yet dude has been the only reason this team has been in games though :lol:

Leads the league in yards and TD's to boot but he's over the hill >D

If he really was washed they'd be 0-4...
i guess. get back to me at the end of season and well see what is what..

Can't watch the game tonight, but is jameis looking funny in th primetime lights?

My friends fantasy team sends their regards :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom