**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised I haven't been perma banned for my foolishness here throughout the years.

Who is Iatt?

wolf3b.gif

Trump throwing paper towels into the crowd like he giving away left over door prizes at a conference. Dude is a clown. Every original thought or statement from him is usually one of the worst things that one can say. Not sure how anyone can support this guy. The republicans that put their party before this country by continuing to support him should never be elected to any office again. If he were the principal at my sons school id immediately enroll him somewhere else, and people elected him to run a country. That's still baffling to me.

Edit: sorry for the off topic rant....not sure what thread this is but go Lakers/49ers

I called that homer. Somebody gotta show severino some love. Tell him they had his back.

Trump throwing paper towels into the crowd like he giving away left over door prizes at a conference. Dude is a clown. Every original thought or statement from him is usually one of the worst things that one can say. Not sure how anyone can support this guy. The republicans that put their party before this country by continuing to support him should never be elected to any office again. If he were the principal at my sons school id immediately enroll him somewhere else, and people elected him to run a country. That's still baffling to me.

Edit: sorry for the off topic rant....not sure what thread this is but go Lakers/49ers

I half expected him to be rolling thru the streets with one of those air canons they use at NBA games shooting out Falcons Superbowl championship shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom