**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the cardinals couldn't score a td from inside the 5 twice all game but ran a 2 min drill that ended with an incredible game winning td

the nfl, i tell ya man, the nfl...

If bum *** hoyer is still our QB next week I know we are getting Kurt, no way they playing to win with that ********. If I’m the defense I’m pissing in that scrubs locker.

7 sacks and you can’t score a damn touchdown

0-4...

R7xTsx4S.jpeg

IF we draft Darnold and Rosen I’m gonna off myself.

This team is too damn good on defense to be this bad on offense.

Y’all never heard a married woman or in a long term relationship talk about we need to go on dates or treat me how you used to when we first met? That **** is common, women always talking that stupid ****in Oprah ****

IMG_4487.JPG

Between our game, my friend losing Dalvin Cook today and my friend's opponent picking up Dalton right before his matchup I don't think I need this stress in my life
have fun with Brady Thursday he always takes it out on the team afta a loss...the saints know :lol:

The SNF game tonight would be very interesting if Luck was healthy and playing. :emoji_eyes:

The Luck vs. Wilson slander would've been comedy.

I'll be watching very little of the game tonight.

Curb Your Enthusiam byke tonight. :pimp:

Y’all never heard a married woman or in a long term relationship talk about we need to go on dates or treat me how you used to when we first met? That **** is common, women always talking that stupid ****in Oprah ****

Had the same thought. My wife done hit me with that or something similar once or twice.

The battles of the o-fers next week!

Surprised it ain't Thursday night or prime time, considering it's Eli vs rivers

The SNF game tonight would be very interesting if Luck was healthy and playing. :emoji_eyes:

The Luck vs. Wilson slander would've been comedy.

I'll be watching very little of the game tonight.

Curb Your Enthusiam byke tonight. :pimp:

Hawks are bums. Colts have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom