**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick story for yall,

Had this nice joint spend the weekend a few years ago. Gave her some good **** Saturday night. Texting her friends about it Sunday and couldn’t wait for more. Giants lose Sunday night to the Cowboys and I didn’t even acknowledge her the whole night. She tried to make a move and hit that ***** with a stiff arm. I was so sick over that L.

Quick story for yall,

Had this nice joint spend the weekend a few years ago. Gave her some good **** Saturday night. Texting her friends about it Sunday and couldn’t wait for more. Giants lose Sunday night to the Cowboys and I didn’t even acknowledge her the whole night. She tried to make a move and hit that ***** with a stiff arm. I was so sick over that L.
Smh

Quick story for yall,

Meanwhile 95% of the Giants went home and tagged something to get over the L :lol:

Quick story for yall,

it be like that sometimes bro :smh:

Yup, I get even more upset that I give a **** about a sport and team that don’t give a single **** about me.

I got cussed out by my girl the 2012 season for being an ******* after we lost to the Steelers :lol: that opened my eyes to realize that **** shouldn't be affecting my real life like that. Then she cried and tossed her remote after Dez didn't catch it so we both learned :rofl:

So Rivers can act like a five year old punk but OBJ is a problem, an issue and needs to be traded or suspended, got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom