**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks just like the chiefs and raiders game last year on Thursday Night Football in Kansas City.

IMHO Raiders had the momentum to go to the Super Bowl last year. I can't see that same drive this year.

People been down on NFL, but this week was awesome.

Rams-9ers
Pats-Texans
Pack-Bengals
Eagles-Giants
Bears-Steelers
Titans-Hawks

Not to mention all the teams flipping off that Nazi ******
Except the Panthers...they all caved
Smh

@nickmaz96 we live JETE :pimp: even tho a win does nothing for us. Loving what I've seen out of Adams thus far. Had a good time at MetLife today. Hot as ****, went back into the parking lot at halftime and watched the rest of the game on our tailgate t.v.

Frustrated as **** with my fantasy team tho :smh: .

y'all threw Trey Bantz Trey Bantz 's BA in the washer :pimp:

did any white players sit/kneel before? I seen two RAIDERS defensive players during the anthem

@nickmaz96 we live JETE :pimp: even tho a win does nothing for us. Loving what I've seen out of Adams thus far. Had a good time at MetLife today. Hot as ****, went back into the parking lot at halftime and watched the rest of the game on our tailgate t.v.

Frustrated as **** with my fantasy team tho :smh: .

I never thought the NY team to get me my first coffee at any size for a dollar from Dunkin' Donuts would be the Jets. :lol::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom