**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why you guys feel the need to say stuff like this.

Let that mans nuts go and lets see how it plays out.

As of now Odell is not GOAT, not even top 5.

Unless you can see into the future..... chill.

sxWO0b.png

That's why I said when it's all said and done.
Look at these numbers and tell me this isn't greatness.
Fastest player to reach 3500 yds, Fastest player to reach 200/300 receptions, only player in NFL history to record consecutive 130 yd games, only player in NFL history to have 75 receptions in his first 11 games.
What we're witnessing with him is special and it can't be denied. Barring injury, he will be the goat.
uCUfN

sup *****?

Patriots washed

LMAOOOOOOOO

The thread sodium levels increasing :smokin:smokin

like clock work...see below

you wasn't in here all game b.

i usually don't post while my team is playing. i come in at half time, say my piece, then go back to watching. not like you trash take spitting, box score watching, redzone loving BAs. and you just lost to the bears. wash yo face!

sxWO0b.png

That's why I said when it's all said and done.
Look at these numbers and tell me this isn't greatness.
Fastest player to reach 3500 yds, Fastest player to reach 200/300 receptions, only player in NFL history to record consecutive 130 yd games, only player in NFL history to have 75 receptions in his first 11 games.
What we're witnessing with him is special and it can't be denied. Barring injury, he will be the goat.
uCUfN

I honestly think Julio is a better talent, but because of injury he doesnt have the numbers

sup *****?

LMAOOOOOOOO

i usually don't post while my team is playing. i come in at half time, say my piece, then go back to watching. not like you trash take spitting, box score watching, redzone loving BAs. and you just lost to the bears. wash yo face!

You got it my G.

sup *****?

LMAOOOOOOOO

:pimp:

Brady down 5 with 2:00 to go is the most predictable **** ever. Good win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom