**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 3-yard touchdown run by Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was the first touchdown by the offense since the third quarter of the opener. Carolina had gone seven straight quarters without getting into the end zone.

My dude Watson having himself a game in Gilette today.

Making some great throws and that Pats D.

That TD throw was beautiful.

Looks like the Texans are gonna at least cover which sucks for me. :emoji_confounded:

Jesus.. just looked at the scores.. what the hell is going on

Vikes working the bucs.. colts out here stomping the Browns.. jete out here blanking the fins.. bills working the broncos.. bears beating the steelers.. saints beating panthers.. and jags killed ravens

NFL is washed

Hold your horses on all these Watson comparisons. Let's just go with him being better than savage for now.

Lol dawg you were talking all this smack during the week only for this to happen
@651akathepaul probably got a really smug grin right now lmao

I was talking all that smack? I wasn't saying **** that man just randomly starting talking crap about this matchup to me :lol: then out of nowhere three of our best players on defense are inactive for the game and three other starters on defense get hurt at the beginning of the game. Can't win like that.

Jesus.. just looked at the scores.. what the hell is going on

Vikes working the bucs.. colts out here stomping the Browns.. jete out here blanking the fins.. bills working the broncos.. bears beating the steelers.. saints beating panthers.. and jags killed ravens

What a time ...

Adam Gase and the Dolphins have finally turned the corner
DKgvFZ0UQAAXMvU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom