**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad that Mark Sanchez may be the second best QB to come from USC to play in the NFL :lol::smh:

Anyway I'm going clubbing at Thursday night guys

Have you guys ever got a one night stand out of it? :nerd:

I think Rosen and Darnold can both be good, ultimately depending on what team they play for tho.

Call me a p*ssy or a germaphobe, but I would not be down to get a bj at a club bathroom knowing how nasty those restrooms are.

:lol:

I mean, I’d be more concerned about the girl’s mouth touching your D if she’s blowing you 40 minutes after meeting you instead of the bathroom. not like I, I mean my friend, was dragging his D on the floor and against the bathroom walls :lol:

:lol:

I mean, I’d be more concerned about the girl’s mouth touching your D if she’s blowing you 40 minutes after meeting you instead of the bathroom. not like I, I mean my friend, was dragging his D on the floor and against the bathroom walls :lol:
Well was she good at what she was doing at least :nerd:

Get a job at a college.
Lol not sure if there are any good accounting jobs on campus
However, I still need 11 units to complete one of my cpa requirements
Perhaps I should go back next year and pull a Van Wilder :nerd:
Lowkey want a long term gf though

Between grad trips and spring breaks, I got down all over the club..

But you gotta do that stuff when youre still young enough to have THAT level of savagery in you.. cause when you start practically thinking about that stuff :sick:

But same principle applies to couple places, like movie theaters.. when I was in boarding school and couldn't find some place to go and I got rolled up on by cops before with a chick.. so literally would just go to the movies and wasn't hard to find a pretty empty theater.. now I gotta inspect the seat before every movie :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom