**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stedman Bailey was going to be so good man. Dude actually ran routes and could catch unlike Tavon.

Dude might really be done or the hope for dude.. figured pats would offer something cheap and have him run crossing routes all day

But yea that bailey situation :sick:

:smh:

LOL Ska with the John Madden drawings

Of course I'm a Panthers fan

I was just referring to earlier about my post when I said I would have supported the Rams if they didn't leave the first time from LA
I get it. Was just checking. I hated that we left, too. Was even a Titans fan when I was an NFL free agent, but we're back home now.

Would love to have you back, man. I know the Panthers are entirely better than we are, though. But... Lakers, Galaxy, Ducks, Dodgers, Rams. Just... fits. :nthat:

He is...But have you heard about him, from him, anything? Silent. He was 1a or 1b with Donald. Doesn't seem so anymore now that he got paid. Right?

yeah i mean he's been a non factor as far as i know. i know in our head to heads, he didn't do much.

i can totally see him as a "rest and vest" type of dude once that contract gets signed :lol:

Dear,Kyle Shanahan

YOU DO NOT HAVE MATT RYAN ANYMORE. STOP THROWING THE BALL B!

That was a good throw by Hoyer there.

The thing is they didn't call that last week and hoyer got clocked and then the niners lose on what would have been first and goal with a chance to go up a tub... NFL so inconsistent

that letter you recommended John Lynch write to the league must have worked.

You know the NFL got mediocre quality when you guys are gassing up this Niners Rams game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom