**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I've been watching my wife get bang bros for the last 9 years then
ld.png

****olds are real tho :nerd:
This analogy has completely ruined my day
francis.png

Yeah I'd just switch to another squad.

One of my good friends is from St. Louis, used to be a Rams fan but became a Dolphins fan after they went to LA. He has every right to do so IMO.

that's pretty interesting, would take a lot for me to support another team at the level I do the RAIDERS.

Obviously, I'm not from philly or even the states..

But if I was born in philly and the team left, I couldn't continue supporting them.. and more than likely they would get on my hate list

I'd still follow the sport and just root for teams playing against certain teams until something clicked with another team.. but definitely couldn't support another NFC east team or the pats or Dolphins (don't hate the Dolphins but we got a ton of fans down here that are annoying as shh)

The more interesting cases to me are the guys that grow up rooting for certain college football team and end up attending a rival university.

Have a lot of friends that grew up rooting for the U but ended up going to UF and FSU. Some converted to Noles and Gators, others remained Canes fans.

Obviously, I'm not from philly or even the states..

But if I was born in philly and the team left, I couldn't continue supporting them.. and more than likely they would get on my hate list

I'd still follow the sport and just root for teams playing against certain teams until something clicked with another team.. but definitely couldn't support another NFC east team or the pats or Dolphins (don't hate the Dolphins but we got a ton of fans down here that are annoying as shh)

If the Dolphins moved I would immediately stop supporting them.

I'd probably become a Giants fan. I've rooted for them before...twice specifically :nerd:

The more interesting cases to me are the guys that grow up rooting for certain college football team and end up attending a rival university.

Have a lot of friends that grew up rooting for the U but ended up going to UF and FSU. Some converted to Noles and Gators, others remained Canes fans.

Luckily I was a canes football fan.. but a unc basketball fan growing up

But I just don't really care about college sports anymore.. I mean I'll watch for something to watch on Saturdays but I only care as it pertains to draftable guys for the eagles.. but like I really only really care about either sport if those teams are decent-good.. same for baseball

I would have to stick to a west coast team, I ain't trying to go too far in this climate.

If the Rams never left LA the first time, I would have been a fan of them instead of the Panthers

If the Rams never left LA the first time, I would have been a fan of them instead of the Panthers
This I remember my pops taking me to K mart to cop a grip of rams merch when they moved. I became a Cowboys fan because I Dmitt Smith was my fav players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom