**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget that running back stable of Tommy Rawls and Isaiah Crowell.

giphy.gif

Won't be surprised if Rawls doesn't even make the team. Likely will be Crowell, Powell & McGuire. Also Flowers. I think the staff loves him.

The Jets have the best receiving core in the AFC East and I had to google who they even had.

What A Time.

.....also the Pats & Dolphins receivers are better....

Idk if I could name more than 5 WR's in the entire AFC East.

3 of them are Pats and for all I know Cooks and Hogan got moved without me noticing.

Trivia:

Name the only team in the NFL that has four receivers that have had an 800+ yard season in their career

Trivia:

Name the only team in the NFL that has four receivers that have had an 800+ yard season in their career

TEs count?

EDIT:

Nevermind eagles are 32 yards short with agholor.. otherwise we got alshon, ertz, mike Wallace and agholor who had 768 last year

Marcus Wheaton had 749 couple seasons ago

Sproles had 710 1 season too

Last edited:
I remember that Crowell signing because I said Crowell was good. I think those 2 were being naturally pessimistic at the news and quickly became ok with it once it settled in. iirc.

I remember that Crowell signing because I said Crowell was good. I think those 2 were being naturally pessimistic at the news and quickly became ok with it once it settled in. iirc.

This. I personally didn't take too kindly to Crowell on a personal level initially because he posted some graphic anti-cop image a season or two ago. But on a football stand point I think he'll be a good fit here.

But seriously though, who is going to be starting in the Jets backfield or are they going to do a RBBC? I have a fantasy draft coming up in a couple of weeks and am asking for a friend.

But seriously though, who is going to be starting in the Jets backfield or are they going to do a RBBC? I have a fantasy draft coming up in a couple of weeks and am asking for a friend.

Like I said earlier this AM, my guess is Crowell & Powell are the 1-2, and McGuire is the 3rd. Flowers will get play as well. Don't see Rawls making the team TBH.

Honestly unless the gym has a proper place to hit deadlifts, I dont mess with it

Just do flat, incline and decline bench press and squats with bar stuff

UNLESS you doing crossfit then you hittin deadlifts and clean and jerks

But clean and jerks > deadlifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom