**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We picked up that TE hybrid to help block on the line. I want to see Flowers backup. I feel like he can't be as bad. Probably better.

Eli played terrible, but my Lions still got the win!!

2-0
Confused-Jaguars-Fan.gif

"Only 10 quarterbacks in NFL history have started at least 200 games, according to Pro-Football-Reference.com, and the list is a who’s who of all-time legends: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Fran Tarkenton, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Warren Moon and John Elway. And Eli Manning. And, OK, Vinny Testaverde — but still.

Save Eli Manning and Testaverde, all have been enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame or are virtually certain to be.

Among that group, Eli Manning ranks either last, or ahead of only Testaverde in nearly every season-indexed rate stat: completion rate, yards per attempt, interception rate, passer rating, adjusted yards per attempt, net yards per attempt and adjusted net yards per attempt."

Yikes.

'memba when folks on NT were saying that Eli > Peyton?

I do. Wonder if those receipts still around here...

Among that group, Eli Manning ranks either last, or ahead of only Testaverde in nearly every season-indexed rate stat: completion rate, yards per attempt, interception rate, passer rating, adjusted yards per attempt, net yards per attempt and adjusted net yards per attempt."

LOL.

...but he has two rings.

Wonder if those receipts still around here...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom