**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except he never knew which one to run because he couldn't figure out a playbook. He lucky he played for Cincy all those years to walk all over Palmer and Marv because we saw who he really was on the Pats.
All I know is he ran great routes. The Pats just wasn't a good fit for him.

I never said he was overrated. I could have sworn I remember dudes in here hating on Strahan which is why I asked that.

bum.***.niners.

**** your entire squad and yalls sustainable longevity and yalls G.O.A.T QB and yalls G.O.A.T head coach and yalls G.O.A.T TE and yalls 5 rings and yalls masterfully run organization and yalls backup that's better than half the starting QBS in league and Tom Brady's strong jaw line and supermodel wife.

**** THE PATRIOTS.

Mcadoo reminds me of Brother Love before the make up

5194%20-%20brother_love%20bruce_prichard%20glasses%20suit%20wwf.png

Strahan post league career go make his nfl career earnings look like he was playing ball for free. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

he got the best slow route runner on his team, guy needs to take notes. looking at the cowboys schedule he gonna face almost all the top corners in the league.

Dez gotta become a slot possession WR now. Dude is only 28 and already looking like Pat's Chad Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom