**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradford looked like he could barely move in warm ups

And no way Kaep would start, McCarron would and he'd be the back up

I think it was Kurt Warner that said by watching him throw, it's gonna be a while.

All that scar tissue in his knee, he probably did some serious damage and they just can't tell.

kd a real bish
IMG_5560.JPG
IMG_5561.JPG

Shannon preaching.
The only thing Dez is good for is a back shoulder fade.

Do you guys try bubble screens or anything with him?

I mean dude was never a burner.. but you would think with his former returning ability.. he'd at least be good in space somewhat

But you guys have 2 slot guys.. but I think he would be OK in that fitz slot guy role, as long as someone worked with him and got him to buy in

Hopefully this stuff builds up and makes national news. Hate that it's happening to my team and others too.

It's a horrible move by the NFL and I really think it's going to backfire. The Rams with the stadium plan made sense. The Chargers makes no sense and the Raiders honestly even less.

Raiders are leaving a growing, increasingly wealthy market to go to Vegas? It would be like the Nets leaving Brooklyn to go to New Jersey.

Kevin king been playing well thou..

Not that I've actually watched y'all games, but saw some stuff on twitter about him in coverage
Yeah him and Jones look good early. But still rookies. Randall started first and looked clueless again. No Daniels hurt in the middle. That opened a ton.
Really it's week 2. Missed maybe the 4 most key players not named Rodgers. But the defense showed signs of exactly last seasons play. Not good.
You also could feel the second half, Falcons started to feel real nervous about a comeback, but the packers couldn't get the Falcons off the field.
Packers still winning the super bowl.

Do you guys try bubble screens or anything with him?

I mean dude was never a burner.. but you would think with his former returning ability.. he'd at least be good in space somewhat

But you guys have 2 slot guys.. but I think he would be OK in that fitz slot guy role, as long as someone worked with him and got him to buy in

We use to. We've gone away from it for some reason. TWill gets those passes now.
Our offense is just so basic. No reason we shouldn't be using Dez and Zeke in motion more.
I know we were due for a game like this with a young team but sheesh.

We use to. We've gone away from it for some reason. TWill gets those passes now.
Our offense is just so basic. No reason we shouldn't be using Dez and Zeke in motion more.
I know we were due for a game like this with a young team but sheesh.

With the strength of the Oline and the running game I get the offense being basic.. but I could see dez in that fitz role, getting involved in blocking and getting the ball on shorter passes.. especially since y'all don't have that other TE to go 2 TEs

Always assumed twill was the deep threat and just there to keep defenses honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom