**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 20 is a stretch cause at that point it's playoff teams drafting for need.

But taking a RB in the top 10 when you have many holes to fill? Bad pick.

Top 20 is a stretch cause at that point it's playoff teams drafting for need.

But taking a RB in the top 10 when you have many holes to fill? Bad pick.

Agreed... best bet is trade down the high priced asset, squire picks to fill many needs. Build inside out, OLine/TE + Dline... LBs + Safetis... Then RB + WRs... QB + Corners.

Bortles deal isn’t too bad for Jax. Around 26 guaranteed. I wouldn’t want him but with the QB market. I don’t hate it for the Jags.

One less spot for Cousins :smokin

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jacksonville really paid Bortles. Incredible.

those playoff games against PIT and NE did it :lol:

in the grand scheme of things, not terrible though. not like there's a lot of options out there. cousins is gonna get PAID and thats not necessarily the best bet for JAX. maybe draft a guy and let him sit a bit (to learn the NFL game, not from Blake :lol: )

The worst thing about the signing isn’t the money... it’s the commitment. As a Jags fan it sets a clear ceiling for your contention. Would not be happy.

28166306_1849582411755105_8878650273209788029_n.jpg

If anything, this deal sets up JAX to draft a QB this year. Keeps the heat on Bortles and if sucks, yank him for the new guy and you don’t have to pay him too much still.

Cousins would’ve robbed the bank and made it hard to resign guys like Fournette, Ramsey and the rest of the D when their contracts are up.

I ain't that mad at the deal. Like others have said at least it doesn't handcuff us to make other signings and/or re-signings like breaking the bank for Kirk would. It'll be interesting to see how, if any, ARob's comeback affects the team play. I'm intrigued to see how the Jags play the draft now, especially with that late pick and if they make a move on Lamar. Like DSA said
draft a guy and let him sit a bit (to learn the NFL game, not from Blake :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom