**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garrett always scapegoating someone. Whilst he and Linehan duck for cover, but doesn't speak on the defense...

Same basic play calls, never put dez in motion or in the slot, no creativity, nothing

Yup. Also didn’t even attempt to run the rock.

Denver was better in every facet. No denying that. The coaches ain’t make it easy for us tho.

anyone see that tweet about that post game on field snippet from that zesty dude on Vandy? :rofl:

i'd post it but the caption ain't NT ok :lol:

IMG_0384.PNG

:lol::lol:

Article says jerry isn't even part of the 6 man compensation committee. :rofl::rofl:

Dez need to study route running tape on Julio, Andre Johnson, and Larry Fitzgerald.

If he ran crisper routes, he'd be open and have more separation. Can't stand that crap

Dez is Andre Johnson... if he could run routes like Andre Johnson :lol: At this point it's a wrap.

Wow.Garrett actually said this?

The whole team was looking flabby and sick.

Trevor Elway Brees Rodgers Manning Brady Siemian lit the defense right up.

Garrett better watch, Jerry gonna uninstall his battery and put him back in the closet until the next game.

Wow.Garrett actually said this?

The whole team was looking flabby and sick.

Trevor Elway Brees Rodgers Manning Brady Siemian lit the defense right up.

Garrett better watch, Jerry gonna uninstall his battery and put him back in the closet until the next game.

to be clear, i didn't see the actual post game. i just got sent that tweet by my friend. so i don't know what exactly was said

Can't tell me me Julio ain't the best right now. Nope; not with that size strength speed combo with hands and crispy route running.

AJ would be right there with him if Dalton knew what the hell he was doing.

But Julio is #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom