**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSA, I like and respect you. We're both well educated men. Only difference between you and I is that my city is nice enough for me to stay in, you left yours because you realized Boston is a ****hole

:lol:

i left mine for my job. if i could do this gig from Boston i'd move back. the girls and pizza here are whack AF

200.gif

After 25 years of misguided fandom, a season of emotionally detached ( so-called boycotted) football has made things very clear to me. This all began when reports came out that Jerry Jones made the statement that “if any of his players protested, they wouldn’t play.” I began saying then that “I don’t think I’m a Cowboys fan anymore,” when people tried to engage me in discussion I dismissed them and their line of discussion by saying “I’m boycotting the Cowboys , I don’t care if they win or lose.” But ...today I’m announcing that I’m no longer a Cowboys fan and have begun the journey of becoming an Eagles
1f985.png
fan. Below are my reasons why:
1. Jerry Jones is a racist
2. No better way to turn on your team than rooting for their rival
3. I'm prob gonna move to Philly in the next 6 months
With that being said. Im no longer a Cowboy fan, and am embracing the Eagles
1f985.png
. I will need y’all help as I go through this transition.

we dont want you b !! stay away!

Btw to piggyback on our cutting-cable discussion from yesterday, hooked up our Apple TV in the living room and was able to download NFL Network app with no issues :emoji_sweat_smile: I can now stream it live.

Two teams? I root for way more than that. I like the Dolphins and whoever plays New England.

source.gif

After 25 years of misguided fandom, a season of emotionally detached ( so-called boycotted) football has made things very clear to me. This all began when reports came out that Jerry Jones made the statement that “if any of his players protested, they wouldn’t play.” I began saying then that “I don’t think I’m a Cowboys fan anymore,” when people tried to engage me in discussion I dismissed them and their line of discussion by saying “I’m boycotting the Cowboys , I don’t care if they win or lose.” But ...today I’m announcing that I’m no longer a Cowboys fan and have begun the journey of becoming an Eagles
1f985.png
fan. Below are my reasons why:
1. Jerry Jones is a racist
2. No better way to turn on your team than rooting for their rival
3. I'm prob gonna move to Philly in the next 6 months
With that being said. Im no longer a Cowboy fan, and am embracing the Eagles
1f985.png
. I will need y’all help as I go through this transition.

flyerthantimid

Damn I just realized Lagarette Blount has three rings. I’m happy for dude.

Two teams? I root for way more than that. I like the Dolphins and whoever plays New England.

Shhhhhhhh some weekends I got as much as 5 teams:

Eagles.. then whoever is playing against: cowboys, patriots, skins and then giants (This is in order.. btw.. in case those teams happen to play each other)

Praying our new OC can get some production out of him next year..hoping for a Nelson Agholor type turnaround. Doesn't need to be great but at least show some signs.

Praying our new OC can get some production out of him next year..hoping for a Nelson Agholor type turnaround. Doesn't need to be great but at least show some signs.

Problem with agholor, outside of still coppin that #17, he was getting played out of position

Same for ertz to an extent too.. Jordan Matthews as bad for both guys.. jmatt could only play in the slot and was redundant to ertz

The 3 NFL caliber WRs we had on the roster Wentz's rookie season should all have been slot guys (agholor, jmatt and another practice squad level dude).. but obviously jmatt and aghlor are different players.. and jmatt didn't fit what was asked

I don't think Treadwell will fit what will be asked.. but between RBs those 2 WRs and that TE, yall will be good

True true.. I'm just hoping they can find a roll somewhere for him. Get creative :lol:

We've had decent success drafting everything but 1st round WRs :lol: :smh:

True true.. I'm just hoping they can find a roll somewhere for him. Get creative :lol:

We've had decent success drafting everything but 1st round WRs :lol: :smh:

I could maybe see him as an outside guy

But I wouldn't count on the slot.. think more a movement guy.. hence why I said RBs and more so diggs could get heavy work there.. but that might be more because of dougie (and what they did with the slot in KC).. might need to check out what dude did when he was in cleveland

Also groh, who was out WRs coach last year and now is the QB coach, was huge for us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom