**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our senior partner is a pats fan..

I'm going give it couple months before I start shhhh talking.. luckily we don't work in the same office

So it's either going be at some function outside of work (cause I'm friends with his sons) or some work function when I see him again.. so at least the wounds won't be fresh

Our senior partner is a pats fan..

I'm going give it couple months before I start shhhh talking.. luckily we don't work in the same office

So it's either going be at some function outside of work (cause I'm friends with his sons) or some work function when I see him again.. so at least the wounds won't be fresh

YOU-SCARED.jpg

Winter Olympics starting can make up for no football for a few weeks....the GOAT winter olympi sport is on right now on NBCSN...Curling :pimp:

I didn't even realize the winter olympics were this year until a month ago and then I forgot 4 times since.

They haven't been the same since Anton Apolo Ohno. Also no NHL players in hockey no thx.

Meh.. zero interest in Winter Olympics

Only time I really was interested in hockey.. but now pros are out

But my girl Lindsey vonn going be there

I mean some events are cool to check out.. like that long distance ski thing that they gotta randomly shoot periodically

But as far as all the sports in both Olympics, I really only care about track and swimming

Then probably women's soccer.. then women's beach volleyball.. then women's gymnastics.. then would have been hockey, but that's gone since it's basically like Olympic soccer and baseball

Is that that ish that they slide that thing across that floor sweeping it ? If so thats trash lol

Yup.. it's mildly entertaining.. at a bar with couple drinks going you can crack jokes while it's on and you're not really watching

But actually sitting and watching, nah.. I mean I'd stop for couple secs like most of the sports for couple secs til I just don't care

But track and swimming I'm trying catch all the rounds.. and legit will go look up prelim times and follow that shhh

I’m bout to create a sport where instead of sweeping you mop the puck across the ice. The challenge is the floor you’re back peddling on is already wet and you gotta wear Roshes so you gotta keep your balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom