**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Nick Foles but I don't want him to go and struggle in another place, he doesn't need money his parents are loaded

stay as the back up, we will pay you well

I love Nick Foles but I don't want him to go and struggle in another place, he doesn't need money his parents are loaded

Dude got the rest of his life to be beloved in Philadelphia and by all eagles fans

Having said that, let's not get crazy now.. Browns were about to trade a 2nd AND 3rd for Aj flippin mccarron

Dude got the rest of his life to be beloved in Philadelphia and by all eagles fans

Having said that, let's not get crazy now.. Browns were about to trade a 2nd AND 3rd for Aj flippin mccarron

Quality back up is underrated, how would you like if Chase Daniel stuck around here?

Actin like he’s a college kid who just spent all his money at the bar over the weekend :lol:. My dude has a toddler and a whole life to live.

He’ll be making bank somewhere tho.

His parents are rich? What did they do to make money?

Actin like he’s a college kid who just spent all his money at the bar over the weekend :lol:. My dude has a toddler and a whole life to live.

He’ll be making bank somewhere tho.

I want Nick to stay, I remember his fall from grace to his comeback, no need to go fail elsewhere if you already got enough dough

BTW...I been on Foles forever too. Someone gave me **** in the 2012 draft thread for liking him.

Someone: Paul, why on earth would you have Foles ahead of Tannehill or Landry Jones? And I actually think Foles will get picked way sooner than he should, 2-3 round instead of like round 4 or 5.

Me: It's simple really. I think he'll be better. I like Tannehill too, but I've gone out on a limb with saying Foles will be a surprisingly good QB in the NFL so I'm biased towards that.

I've lost some interest in Jones, so I don't have a real strong opinion on him right now.

I liked Barkley too though at this point, but that changed later and loved Russ, so yeah...:lol:

I think Howie talks with foles and JP and let them kinda control the situation

I wouldn't want us to trade dude to the Browns unless it's some absurd offer you just can't pass up

But I could see Vikings, bills or cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom