**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak showin signs of the Sophmore slump. Does Romo have an out clause in his tv contract like Cutler?

Unless they legit think they can win the legal case I don't get the point of essentially postponing it

Your guys are young, I wouldn't say this a all or nothing year.. gotta go heavy on defense in the draft again

Exactly. We're still a year or two away from competing so sit out and let Dak run the offense while the young guys get experience in the secondary.

IMG_5551.JPG

That's the thing. It's not just dak. Their amazing o line has been terrible today. Zeke ain't got but a few more yards than I got sitting on my couch.

Exactly. We're still a year or two away from competing so sit out and let Dak run the offense while the young guys get experience in the secondary.

If Giants had an Oline I'd say they were the closest in the division.. but that's gone.. and Eli's age controls them for a bit

Assuming Zeke gets some sense.. you can see how y'all could/should build.. but gambling on dudes with issues clearly gotta get removed from jerry's playbook but I doubt it

just booked a hotel to see Craig David in NYC on 10/7 then going to the Turtle Bay Eagles bar for the Cards game the next day :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom