**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Smith trade just distracting us from the fact that Brady basically made out with his son and had it filmed :sick: .

Y'all ever kissed your dad on the mouth? I've never kissed or been kissed by my dad period, but he was just dropping off child support til I was like 10 so my experience might be different :lol:

Y'all ever kissed your dad on the mouth? I've never kissed or been kissed by my dad period, but he was just dropping off child support til I was like 10 so my experience might be different :lol:

Damn man :rofl::ohwell:

Dudes are acting like it's Hoody and his adult daughter part 2 :lol:

Can't say I ever kissed pops on the mouth. Cheek, sure.

Brady foul for that, I'm sorry. Really uncomfortable scene. Especially the context leading up to it. He kisses his adult dad on the lips too!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tom-brady-taking-heat-uncomfortably-long-kiss-son-001339676.html

usa-american-football-super-bowl-li.jpg

super-bowl-football.jpg

Vernon and Chris Thompson

This is who i was thinking, that aint gonna cut it. Smith had a running game plus 2 legitimate receiving threats with some adequate complimetary. DC has none of that (unless Reed gets a new body)

Don't forget Jordan Reed.. he'll be used heavily for 3-4 games before his season ends

Chris Thompson (should be everyones #1 fantasy pick)

Josh Docston

And the corspe of Jordan Reed’s hips

Thompson .. dont see that kind of take off happening again

Jury bout to reach a verdict on Doctson

Reed is 1 sneeze away from injury again it seems

Dudes in that slightly above average tier have been getting paid for years,with a ring like Flacco or without like Stafford

That’s pretty much my take on this...quarterbacks get paid...you put up 26/5 on 8per attempt, you’re gonna get paid...the qb market is such...Flacco sorry as was the highest paid qb ever at a point. Stafford is gonna get that title again...

It’s just the name of the game...when QBs sign contacts, it’s usually the highest ever or up there....until the next guy signs...

Cruz was setting himself up while he was playing, which in hindsight I can't knock. But he's washed as a player. Couldn't catch on with a Bears team that was WR-needy.

Dude wants to act? :lol:

Alex Smith is going to check down to Jamison Crowder a billion times per game. Doctson, Crowder, Grant, Reed and Vernon Davis is still good depth at the receiving spots. He’ll check down Thompson a **** ton too.

Cruz was better than every WR on our roster except Sterling for like 10 weeks. I was blown away we didn’t sign him. We led the league in drops.

Chicago let him go because he had some knee swelling.

Alex Smith is going to check down to Jamison Crowder a billion times per game. Doctson, Crowder, Grant, Reed and Vernon Davis is still good depth at the receiving spots. He’ll check down Thompson a **** ton too.
You know damn well he ain't throwing to wide receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom