**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely watch the Pro Bowl, but is tackling not allowed in this game anymore? Dude caught the ball, got beared hug for like a split second and the play was blown dead.

I rarely watch the Pro Bowl, but is tackling not allowed in this game anymore? Dude caught the ball, got beared hug for like a split second and the play was blown dead.
It’s allowed, they just choose to just wrap up and hold still

Only dude that laid a hit so far was Kwon Alexander on Jack Doyle lol

Can't believe this is it, last game of the year.

I can't ****in wait for this Bill and Bill 30 for 30

Football is almost too physical for there to even be a Pro Bowl. They’re trying to get outta there without injuries. Imagine tearing your acl at a pro bowl game.

Football is almost too physical for there to even be a Pro Bowl. They’re trying to get outta there without injuries. Imagine tearing your acl at a pro bowl game.

Then dont play.

Might as well cancel it because its raining

Then dont play.

Might as well cancel it because its raining

I'm in the "don't bother tackling me" boat for the Pro Bowl. A bear hug hold is more than enough to rule a play dead. Last thing I want is an injury heading into my offseason. **** that.

Listening to trick on lebatard's show from Friday.. edge owns a strip club now?!?!

Just watched the two parts of the Brady Facebook doc.

He is either a borderline psychopath, or an actual robot.

This is horrible!!

Refs blow this whistle if someone taps you.

The NHL all-star game is more exciting then this junk.

My QB back to throwing game winning TD passes, huh?

See y'all in Atlanta for the Super Bowl. Have my Chik-Fil-A ready for that weekend.

My QB back to throwing game winning TD passes, huh?

See y'all in Atlanta for the Super Bowl. Have my Chik-Fil-A ready for that weekend.

your QB sucks....

upload_2018-1-28_15-4-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom