**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dejected. Knew the Falcons were privy to an upset when they became favorites in a road game. The OL needs work. We have a star center and some other guys essentially. Limited our playcalling in clutch situations which shined a light on our very VERY questionable OC. After really looking at it, Sarkisian was in an unenviable position all season. Having to follow up the previous seasons number 1 offense. He overthought a lot of things. Upon immediate reaction I feel like Sarkisian needs to be gone but for Matt Ryan and the offense to have 3 different OC’s in 3 consecutive seasons would be debilitating. For everything we did wrong this season we did a lot of things right. Created a top 10 defense in the process. The talent for the offense is still there. Julio is still the best receiver in the league. We have most of what we need. We’re literally 2-3 pieces away and I have confidence in Dimitroff and the draft. Next season is gonna be the season....

:smh: **** man this hurts. Gatorade commercial for nothing :smh:

The Falcons should have ran a run play like the Eagles on 4th down on the goaline.

IMG_20180114_020716.jpg

Just got back from the bar with this girl I’m talking to. Gonna make moves to wife her up soon. She somehow started talking about these cute babies on IG and baby fever. If I had 2 more drinks.... I would’ve risked it all.

Chris Long is hilarious for binging out the dog masks. Chris is one of my favorite players.

Just got back from the bar with this girl I’m talking to. Gonna make moves to wife her up soon. She somehow started talking about these cute babies on IG and baby fever. If I had 2 more drinks.... I would’ve risked it all.
R.i.p.
Nickfolarin
Nickf
nickfather

Wrap up homie

knew Patricia would link up with ex-Pats homie in Det...Bill ain't going to NYG until the GM gets canned.

hope Josh stays. only job Josh should leave for is a healthy Luck Colts team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom