**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute, what's going on with Charissa Thompson?

7EF1BEB6-B993-4790-9F35-51A0FE81EA7F.jpeg

Took a lol longer for it to hit here. I thought y’all would just let it pass by :lol:

This dude is confirming all of the pre draft chatter about him(diluted test,injury prone). :smh: Please let us get the 9th pick and snag Roquan.

Anyone iPhone users facing an issue with iMessage where you send a text, but when the recipient responds, their message appears ahead? Super annoying. Is there a known fix yet?

nick. nick.

Last edited:

The thing I have a problem with is that Hunt should have got the rock more in the second half. Line up in 22 personnel and smash the ball right down the throat of the Titans. Yes the Chiefs had success in the first half throwing the football but without Kelc that wasn't the case. Good coaches make adjustments when Plan A isn't working and Andy / Nagy still tried throwing and running RPO looks when the second half was time to feed Hunt the ball.

All that means to me is more excuses. All that film break down, stats, etc at the end of the day AR's playoff record is 1-5 and if you polled the 'reasonable' fan base I would say that a mass majority of them have or are losing faith in AR to accomplish the ultimate goal which is a Super Bowl.

Samantha Ponder = cute

Does Cable suck or did the Seahawks just concede to having a ****** OL by allocating their resources elsewhere. I was always under the impression they just ignored their OL and tried to make do with no talent hoping something good would happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom