**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll put some meat in your piehole

tenor.gif

Having a big brunch at Vegas before a pool party>>>>

You need to see me and buddies on our boat days

Number 1 rule, we gotta finish everything we take out and everyone shows up with something (case of beer or bottle of something).. google 'rose island'.. we go out and only couple other boats and both of my boys got their boats with pretty decent systems

On the way back we would usual be taking shots straight to the head from whatever bottles we got left cruising back blasting music

We use to be out every Saturday.. but we kinda slowed down a lil.. but I say all that to say, you gotta get something on your system before we go out cause your best luck is one of the chicks bringing snacks

You need to see me and buddies on our boat days

Number 1 rule, we gotta finish everything we take out and everyone shows up with something (case of beer or bottle of something).. google 'rose island'.. we go out and only couple other boats and both of my boys got their boats with pretty decent systems

On the way back we would usual be taking shots straight to the head from whatever bottles we got left cruising back blasting music

We use to be out every Saturday.. but we kinda slowed down a lil.. but I say all that to say, you gotta get something on your system before we go out cause your best luck is one of the chicks bringing snacks

IATT IATT and his crew....
maxresdefault.jpg

I used to work for a company with an office in London, made the trip out there a few times and food at pubs was hit and miss. Probably depended what spot you hit up. I got an English breakfast there but it was just so so to me.There were some top tier Indian food spots there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom