**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
068ACA80-0709-4022-ADA5-C5E6A85FA548.jpeg
This is top 15 in attendance :lol:

18dxlns8ibyb3jpg.jpg

This is why that stank *** franchise is moving to Las Vegas

Santa Clara was such a mistake. If I'm ever in a high position like an owner or CEO, I'm getting rid of all yes men. That's why these things happen. The only sellout that place has actually seen was the Super Bowl.

Santa Clara was such a mistake. If I'm ever in a high position like an owner or CEO, I'm getting rid of all yes men. That's why these things happen. The only sellout that place has actually seen was the Super Bowl.

Can’t disagree here. He thought the tech industry was gonna be a thing with the Niners. They don’t care about football they care about apps.

One thing that always hold true is that winning heals all. So when we start winning on a consistent basis that wagon will get packed in.

Can’t disagree here. He thought the tech industry was gonna be a thing with the Niners. They don’t care about football they care about apps.

One thing that always hold true is that winning heals all. So when we start winning on a consistent basis that wagon will get packed in.

**** Jed York now and forever

Gucciwagon comin' tho

It's true, but how some of these teams handled their decisions to build state of the art venues and just the locations, they see strong crowds to actual sellouts when the teams are down still. I remember it being like that for the Seahawks, it's like that for KC and it's hard to imagine the Vikings ever having an empty stadium. Fans would pack the Metrodome for Christ's sake, even when they were bad. Folks went for the experience. I feel like SF has the biggest fanbase in terms of show of support in all of California, so to move away from SF and to Santa Clara just lumps them in with all other CA teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom