**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say, the last two weeks without Thursday football has me sort of missing it. At the same time, it's been kinda nice knowing all the football will be played over the weekend and Monday.

Thankfully there are some good bowl games today.

DSA wears these:

vibram-five-fingers-kso.jpg

The Deadset/Steezy collab.

The NFL should have a game where players wear nicknames on the back of their jerseys like the NBA does. Desean Jackson’s jersey would say Can’t Get Right.

I must say, the last two weeks without Thursday football has me sort of missing it. At the same time, it's been kinda nice knowing all the football will be played over the weekend and Monday.

Thankfully there are some good bowl games today.

Yup.. background noise.. that's why I don't get why league didn't have a Sunday night game last week or this week

I mean people watch preseason games, so even if the game is meaningless I'm sure folks would watch

Part of the reason I was glad we won last week was so I could check out sudfeld this week

Real talk: If Jimmy G was an ugly dude, he wouldn't be getting this much attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom