**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas fellas
C01B5312-AA92-4701-A48D-BBFCB0D01A69.jpeg

I didn't realize that Garrett has only made the playoffs twice in his 7 full seasons... what kind of dirt does he have on Jerry? :lol:

Ain’t no dirt. Jerry will keep him around because he can play puppet master.

Jerry had a HOF coach; arguably the GOAT football coach if you look across all levels and got him out the paint cause he wasn’t with the ****.

Yo DeadsetAce DeadsetAce that snow on your story was ******* beautiful

thanks, man. i definitely miss this stuff when i'm out in CA. always love coming back here for the holidays :lol:

@Hahahaha i just rocked some Timbs, my dude. you would have been proud. not the frou frou OBG type you wear though...the more workboot style ones to help my dad clean the snow out the driveway and get the cars cleaned up :lol:

Last edited:
boy, its 950a and i'm drinking heavy. Kids already fighting and giving me a headache and i have to build all of their ****. Forgot about that part.

Not making it to dinner at this pace. Waiting for that GSW/Cleveland game to come. Might try and send the boys to play outside while i give the wife some sawseege.....

Wish me luck.

boy, its 950a and i'm drinking heavy. Kids already fighting and giving me a headache and i have to build all of their ****. Forgot about that part.

Not making it to dinner at this pace. Waiting for that GSW/Cleveland game to come. Might try and send the boys to play outside while i give the wife some sawseege.....

Wish me luck.

Pace and Space, Pace and Space mane

Thought I packed my Royal 1s to wear with my Royals hoodie, but my conscience told me to leave them ****s at home thank goodness :lol: my little siblings about to have my shoes ****** up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom