**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow all the teams that could have traded for jimmy but didnt... got moron browns trying to trade for AJ failing and don't call their trade buddies for jimmy G?

Well the browns told Pats theyd give them a 2nd rounder for Jimmy this summer, Pats turned it down. Then mid season traded him to the 9ers for a 2nd rounder

Well the browns told Pats theyd give them a 2nd rounder for Jimmy this summer, Pats turned it down. Then mid season traded him to the 9ers for a 2nd rounder

Could have sworn I read that Bill wasn't comfortable sending him to a ****** situation in Cleveland. Felt he was doing the "right thing" by sending him to the 9ers.

Could have sworn I read that Bill wasn't comfortable sending him to a ****ty situation in Cleveland. Felt he was doing the "right thing" by sending him to the 9ers.
This is very true. Bill knew his former organization is a heap of trash, and plus the Niners play in a different conference, so he would see Jimmy G a lot less. Win win for both sides. Browns still a loser.

This is very true. Bill knew his former organization is a heap of trash, and plus the Niners play in a different conference, so he would see Jimmy G a lot less. Win win for both sides. Browns still a loser.
Bill a real one...

Don’t know what hurts more being a Cowboys, Clippers, or Dodgers fan. My teams stay catching Ls.

Don’t know what hurts more being a Cowboys, Clippers, or Dodgers fan. My teams stay catching Ls.

I'd say Cowboys. Expectations are always high.

Dodgers ran into a Houston buzzsaw.

Clippers idk much about or care to know. But I do know it's Warriors or Rockets out of the West anyway.

-4° outside .. just jumped in the snow then to the hot tub

Ima need a few shots after this. Texting underwater right now

True dudes giving Goff way too much credit. Gurley the real MVP. If my friend wins his championship tomorrow it will be because of Gurley.

Didn't think I would actually like RSBBs, but :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

20171224_204454.jpg

I've definitely reached the point where Christmas ain't about what I get, since I usually get it myself if it's worth it. I love giving and seeing ppl get what they want. Not ready for kids for a while, but I got little siblings, cousins, etc to hold me over

I've definitely reached the point where Christmas ain't about what I get, since I usually get it myself if it's worth it. I love giving and seeing ppl get what they want. Not ready for kids for a while, but I got little siblings, cousins, etc to hold me over

Same. My cousins (who's basically the sister I never had) son was so hyped for the Hess Truck I got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom