**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much did Dez get paid? I mean how much $ did Dez put on the Cowboys to lose tonight. The jig is up on him now from my vision. He gets the ball punched out of his position while not securing the ball with both hands like he normally does. His 2nd turnover was from him tapping the ball up in the air while he wide open. His actions defenately looked suspicious tonight. He was crying and arguing at Dak and the coaching staff to get him the ball. Then when he starts getting passes. He makes huge momentum mistakes at crucial points in the game. His name is Sex Rose after tonight lol.

I hope Zeke’s starwars character looking *** can stay his dumb *** out of trouble this offseason.

So how much did Dez get paid? I mean how much $ did Dez put on the Cowboys to lose tonight. The jig is up on him now from my vision. He gets the ball punched out of his position while not securing the ball with both hands like he normally does. His 2nd turnover was from him tapping the ball up in the air while he wide open. His actions defenately looked suspicious tonight. He was crying and arguing at Dak and the coaching staff to get him the ball. Then when he starts getting passes. He makes huge momentum mistakes at crucial points in the game. His name is Sex Rose after tonight lol.

is this post serious?

The Jags keep losing control over their emotions exactly like their forebearers in the pacific northwest

sea.PNG

Dallas should draft a QB, not even joking. That man is trash. That O line ain’t as good. WRs are trash. Missing the playoffs is huge, I love it.

How long until we see people burn his jerseys?

Don't get me started on Garrett. He has no heart. He shows no emotions whether they win or lose. He has that same BS facial expression when they basically lose an early playoff game. If i was Jerry. I would blow the entire Coaching staff up. There Coaching staff is the reason why there not going to the Playoffs + Zeke suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom