**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because racist aren't in every city let alone state :rolleyes

I know your pretty defensive about being from a hotbed of scumbags, cheaters, racist, and Mark Wahlberghs but come at Ohio again about anything not related to football and Ima have a talk with @ITO about your posting privileges.

source.gif

calm your over-sensitive little BA down, BA :lol:

i know y'all got your backs blown out a couple nights ago, but pull your skirt back up, take that L, and take another L for being from that **** hole state known as Ohio.

Last edited:

i know y'all got your backs blown out a couple nights ago, but pull your skirt back up, take that L, and take another L for being from that **** hole state known as Ohio.

WELL DAMNNN LOL :rofl:

Gotta agree Ohio is a cesspool i hate when I gotta go there to visit my aunt's. Btw go blue

My dude just let out the ether of a thousand chipped Brady shoulders :rofl:

Rosen is really good. I still don't like him though lol.
Miller from Memphis is the truth.

Yea that's literally the first time I've seen a series of plays from Rosen, so I can't speak on him, but that looked damn good

Every year the Jets do something great to defy previous years.
Davis is there to make the play for a gain of 2 yards, but can't finish with the tackle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant stand that stupid yellow program alert on the ticker for ABC and ESPN.

I keep thinking there's a flag called in my peripheral. **** was happening all the time for me during the Monday Night Football games too.

Rosen constantly makes horrible decisions, he's not that good. He should of had 4 picks against A&M but football gods were smiling on him for some reason.

He has the tools, but his decision making is terrible.

I will never forget this. The Jags ROLLED them...in the playoffs. It was unreal to watch. :lol:

Just how the Jags scored in the 1st quarter you knew it was a route.

Yup.. will never forget that game.. Fred Taylor was a damn monster

Gotta agree Ohio is a cesspool i hate when I gotta go there to visit my aunt's. Btw go blue

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom