**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then....just because he made an accidental mistake and apologized to his own team about it doesn’t mean he’s “lame”

Guy has done a lot for the country and you think he’s a clown just because of one mistake lol smh
How is fighting a war in a foreign land(that often results in innocent people losing their lives) doing a lot for this country? I don’t buy into the typical American Pro- war propaganda like you. Like I said before son is a lame. Folk like Kaepernick have done way more for this country than that Lame Alejandro Guy.

How is fighting a war in a foreign land(that often results in innocent people losing their lives) doing a lot for this country? I don’t buy into the typical American Pro- war propaganda like you. Like I said before son is a lame. Folk like Kaepernick have done way more for this country than that Lame Alejandro Guy.
I’m pretty sure both have done a lot for this country unlike your hating ***

We’re too quick to call trained killers heroes. Sick country and ideology.

I know shady **** goes on in this world with war. I know there's agendas. But believe it or not there are also very bad people that need to be dealt with as well.
We have one in the White House. The common American Joe doesn’t really benefit from these wars. Corporations benefit from war.

Man! I really don't want Mahomes out there before he's ready and his mechanics are fixed, but AS11 is making the process difficult af :smh: and here I was hoping for TWO seasons :lol:

Neither do the Chiefs but they are going to have to do something if Smith continues with his bad play. I was told the stadium was half full and the natives are getting restless.

I wanted to believe that Smith could win a SB and then goes to another team but we all should have known better then to believe the facade of Smith playing well. He is right back to the AS11 of old.

I know shady **** goes on in this world with war. I know there's agendas. But believe it or not there are also very bad people that need to be dealt with as well.
I ****in blame Trump for this **** man....people have a right to stand or kneel or do whatever when the anthem is playing

But for one to say a military veteran is a clown for just standing? The hell. Guy is active in the community and has done lots of good works. I hate morons that do this **** that hate on dudes without knowing how they are personally and what they been through.

So f all the slander on Villanueva and Kaep, they are good people.

I ****in blame Trump for this **** man....people have a right to stand or kneel or do whatever when the anthem is playing

But for one to say a military veteran is a clown for just standing? The hell. Guy is active in the community and has done lots of good works. I hate morons that do this **** that hate on dudes without knowing how they are personally and what they been through.

So f all the slander on Villanueva and Kaep, they are good people.
Son knew what he was doing by sneaking out of the tunnel. He made it about him when the team agreed to stay inside during the tunnel. He knew the MAGA crowd would applaud him for standing for the corny anthem. He’s an opportunist. He’ll prob run for office as a Republican when his football career is over. Most NFL players do community work, he isn’t special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom