**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys see Atlanta beating Tampa today ? My friend needs a pick for survival. Thinking about Bengals over Browns too. I would pick the steelers or Pats this week but I want to save them for later weeks.

Do you guys see Atlanta heating Tampa today ? My friend needs a pick for survival. Thinking about Bengals over Browns too. I would pick the steelers or Pats this week but I want to save them for later weeks.

Man I've been outta my Survivor pool since like Week 3 :rofl::ohwell: I would roll with Bengals as the 'safer' but I do think Atlanta wins.

Eli Apple really walked out because the coaches questioned his effort? Like that's gonna show them :rofl:

Last edited:
I gotta mean *** cold. Anyone got any medicine recommendations???

Not sure why Eli Apple was benched. We got this other cat on the team that gets smoked on every play. 37 or 38, never can remember his name.
I have a cold too. Prob be in bed all day. I cold use some medicine recommendations too.

I gotta mean *** cold. Anyone got any medicine recommendations???

Not sure why Eli Apple was benched. We got this other cat on the team that gets smoked on every play. 37 or 38, never can remember his name.

When you felt the cold coming on you should’ve been throwing these back like Henny on a Saturday night. Id still recommend picking up a box. It’ll make you feel better

515Z9dQpIML.jpg

When you felt the cold coming on you should’ve been throwing these back like Henny on a Saturday night. Id still recommend picking up a box. It’ll make you feel better

515Z9dQpIML.jpg
Where can you cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom