**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely running it with AP

Why would you kick a FG with half a quarter to go? That was dumb. Sean is gone after this season.
Literally got the "playing not to lose" strategy while losing in the 4th qtr by two scores lmao

img_20170911_213645-jpg.1973998

Payton needs to watch out for the switch once they get back to the locker room

AP ready to start a coup one game in

tenor.gif

Puts it at two scores. Saints aren't scoring on short yardage against this defense. They've hit a few big plays, so that's probably their thinking.

I get it but my thinking is with how good the Vikings defense is you take your chances to score on the 3 yard line rather than having to go the length of the field twice when time is not on your side. Along with NO defense cant be relied on

hof caliber running backs are treated so bad by the teams that draft them. No reason Ap shouldn't have stayed in purple his whole career. Same with Emitt Smith.

Saints defense is still terrible

Can't believe why a good amount of people predicted they would go to the Super Bowl

hof caliber running backs are treated so bad by the teams that draft them. No reason Ap shouldn't have stayed in purple his whole career. Same with Emitt Smith.

You're trippin' dude. AP was treated great. Sometimes those RB's demand more than the direction the team is needing to go.

Yea nah.. RBs after couple seasons you're committing future money to previous performance

Too easy to get guys after the 1st.. see hunt and kamara going in 3rd, and cook going in 2nd.. or cohen going in 4th

Or Jordan hoaward last year and ajayi

Or look at AB and shady both drafted in 2nd.. and dude in Arizona in the 3rd I think

Yea nah.. RBs after couple seasons you're committing future money to previous performance

Too easy to get guys after the 1st.. see hunt and kamara going in 3rd, and cook going in 2nd.. or cohen going in 4th

Or Jordan hoaward last year and ajayi
Once in a generation players who change your franchise deserve one last bag.

That should be a wrap unless Brees starts throwing bombs

I doubt that against this secondary lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom