**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes people get lit up to make a catch. How she goes in football. Unless it's happening all the time I never understood criticizing QB's for not predicting the future for every completion they throw.

Don't hit me with this sophomore bs. That was purely a football play. In a position to get lit...:lol:

Product of this era's NFL. Stop being bitter cause Sam's lighting it up. You look silly.

It's a football game, they're all football plays

why would I be bitter about Sam playing well?

His play last year was when I cared if he played well or poorly, when the results of the Vikings season impacted the compensation we received from yall.. And when y'all were 6-0 I wanted y'all to do well, so we got a 2nd along with the 1st

Now, I really don't care either way about the Vikings

1. The ball definitley moves a little. He tucks it and you see it wobble, watched it six times to make sure I'm not buggin. I have no issue with it being called a catch.

2. I agree with Charles. Having three RBs doesn't make sense. You're taking players out of their rhythm. I would play AP and Ingram, that's enough. AP looked good when he got the ball.

3. Don't want to hear **** about Minny's OL being compared to NYG or SEA.

Freddy fig just the Cajun collector

giphy.gif

Eagles fans expected a lot out of him and he disappointed them. Pay attention, Max.

Not really.. we hoped he would be worth what we gave up for him, which we all thought was way too much

We love the Vikings because y'all gave us more than we gave up

We were Vikings fans when y'all were doing well because if y'all went to the super bowl, we got a 2nd rounder

When y'all started doing poorly, it wasn't anything against Bradford or y'all, we just wanted a higher pick

You really are thinking way too much about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom