**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember dude slaughtering us.. and I had him in fantasy.. and luckily we still won the game

That's when I realized fantasy wasn't for me.. and the year I had Dez.. and started staying away from other NFC east folks

:lol: Jahvid flashed, but he didn't do **** overall. They have not had a legit RB since Barry. Kevin Jones had some numbers, but he was alright. Bush was their last 1,000 yard rusher I think..before him was Jones and that was yeaars ago.

that BA barry

tenor (1).gif

Vikings/Lions on Thanksgiving is gonna be good...I think.

I wish the NFL would flex the Rams/Vikings game to Sunday night in two weeks, but right now the Cowboys and Eagles are schedules. Ain't no way it happens.

So who y'all got as the first coach fired?

And cooter getting a HC job this round?

Vikings/Lions on Thanksgiving is gonna be good...I think.

I wish the NFL would flex the Rams/Vikings game to Sunday night in two weeks, but right now the Cowboys and Eagles are schedules. Ain't no way it happens.

Lions gonna be favored in every game the rest of the year barring injury. I think Thanksgiving is for the division

More like Jarvis best what could have been, feel like dude was better than both.. or at least could have been
Jahvid was the fastest of the three, but obviously the most injury prone, which is kinda funny because they all have an extensive injury history.

I expected him to finally let Hundley loose and throw the ball which he's doing. But not like this. Most seemed to be short plays by design with WR swings with the others blocking.

feel like it'll change in the 2nd half. has to

Jahvid was the fastest of the three, but obviously the most injury prone, which is kinda funny because they all have an extensive injury history.

Still can't believe they drafted him in the 1st.. i mean I get taking the risk eventually, but that history was too much then

Lik ole boy the bengals drafted out of Washington, Ross.. that list of league injuries scared the hell out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom