**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Philly against the Chiefs in Kansas City convinced me. Doug and receivers were all over the place in drops and plays and turnovers and Chiefs defense gave Carson a lot of problems but dude held up in their stadium and even brought it back close. Props to @itsaboutthattime and @stillin729 im anxious to see how the rest of the season plays out for ya'll in the division and possibly the post season.

Eli always getting hit late and no call. This **** is disgusting.

Now a ****in forced throw. Smh

the Giants organization so washed. letting Eli run the ship because of one game from 6 years ago :rofl:

Watching Philly against the Chiefs in Kansas City convinced me. Doug and receivers were all over the place in drops and plays and turnovers and Chiefs defense gave Carson a lot of problems but dude held up in their stadium and even brought it back close. Props to @itsaboutthattime and @stillin729 im anxious to see how the rest of the season plays out for ya'll in the division and possibly the post season.

Respect to you and your squad good sir.

Speaking of Wentz. My bro posted this pic from the Championship game the other day. Peep the sideline lol.

ah0MXKq.jpg

lots of bad football right now, only right Dolphins and Raiders take it to the next level on SNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom