**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Cowboy fans, Tony Romo was fun to listen to this morning on the TEN vs OAK game. He was calling plays left and right and doing audibles in the booth before the quarterback called them :pimp:.

Witten must have the fastest 10 yard dash in the league or something, dude just eats in that range.

This is why I don't **** with macadoo. He's a clown. Trash *** playcalling. No way should your offense start the season like this. ****in going into the season with a line this ****in bad is another joke. Fire that ***** Reese.

told yall the cowboys was going to smack these giants around. hyped up cause they got a mid 30s b marsh. odell aint changing this score. yall line trash. :rofl::rofl:

I mean OBJ is their offense, so I disagree about changing the score

But y'all should be up more anyways

This is why I don't **** with macadoo. He's a clown. Trash *** playcalling. No way should your offense start the season like this. ****in going into the season with a line this ****in bad is another joke. Fire that ***** Reese.

I'll trade doug for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom