**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen an old JD video earlier, he was wearing that white authentic Moss. That ****in jersey was looking so damn clean with the vertical horns on the shoulders. Almost shed a tear.

How many games has Duane Brown played this year?

I won’t fault him for getting beat a lil why he gets acclimated.

All in all Seattle got a good one at a position of need. Not bad. Not bad at all.

we getting drunk 651 tonight?!?

20171030_164133.jpg

That wasn't an angry post though. I just started. I was ******* with him.

I would prefer not to have given up the 2019 second but I am still ecstatic about this trade. Lane was done on the team, he just got benched and his best days are behind him already. Brown is a premiere player. So happy.

I mean is Duane that much better than Albert, where you would give up a second, lane and a fifth

Yes!!!

Albert who retired in training camp and doesn't want to play football? Absolutely. And Brown was already a way better player.

the Voodoo Ranger Pumpkin was really good

it was like pumpkin pie with habanero pepper but it worked

I was actually wanting to grab that one today, but they didn't have it. I only had two the last time because I brought it a friends house to share, but it was so good I wanted more for myself. :lol:

Is Lane immediately #2 CB for the Texans?

More than likely. Ideally, it moves Kareem to the slot where he fares far better. Decent haul for Duane, but I'm mostly not feeling the reaction from certain Texans fans (the ones clearly repping #MAGA and spitting tobacco dip) saying "good riddance" and saying "now the locker room cancer is gone". Those words basically proved Duane's point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom