**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. IDK why we're trying to get cute with these dumb *** play calls.

Way too many coaches over think shh.. I like the simple or theoretically simple, if your opponent is weak at something attack it

DJZ3eJ5XkAAFb5d.jpg

Y'all ready to admit we have the worst line? Eli has no time and is uncomfortable as **** because he knows the line is worthless. Do we even have a first down?

Commercial been running for a minute now.
Dak gotta do better but they should've ran on 2nd and 3rd (if necessary) down. It hurts to root for the cowboys.

Y'all ready to admit we have the worst line? Eli has no time and is uncomfortable as **** because he knows the line is worthless. Do we even have a first down?

the line is bad, but russ and the hawks honestly had it worse :lol:

Who do yall think best receiver is in the game?

Dell? AB? Julio? Dez? Evans?

Still feel its between Dell and AB. Dez couldve been a god. But didnt live up to it imo.

Dez's routes aren't that awesome so I wouldn't put him near some of the guys you have listed.

Skill wise AB and Odell are in a league of there own. But Julio who is also extremely skilled has that size and strength combo that the aforementioned 2 don't ; so I might go with him off that fact alone.

Who do yall think best receiver is in the game?

Dell? AB? Julio? Dez? Evans?

Still feel its between Dell and AB. Dez couldve been a god. But didnt live up to it imo.

Julio is the prototype.. AB hasn't missed any games that I can remember (which you can't say for Julio)

Then it's OBJ

Then Evans or AJ

Seahawks line is worse. Eli is just not nearly as mobile as Wilson so once they collapse around him it's a wrap, so it just appears to be worse.

the line is bad, but russ and the hawks honestly had it worse :lol:

No way, they gotta few first downs, we can't get one.

Eli looks like the kid in Little Giants that's scared to hike the ball because he knows he's getting smashed.

Dez ain't in that top 5 convo anymore and I've been a huge Dez fan from jump. He's slower, routes are iffy and separation isn't as good as it was

Cant block for **** smh. Eli cant never hang in the pocket and just gauge. They cant block a popup.

Someone gotta constantly remind Garrett

Run run run run, then go to play action.. keep it simple til it don't work

Dez has no jets anymore. Bruh cant get any separation as all and hes getting in his bag of feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom